B3601 OL of Fatima Prayer Companion for the 5 First Saturdays
Full title: Our Lady of Fatima Prayer Companion for the Five First Saturdays. By Sr. Elizabeth De Domenico, FSP.
Over a hundred years ago this year, in 1917, Our Lady came to Fatima 6 times and gave the world important prophetic revelations. That was not her last visit, however. In 1925, Mary returned to Sr. Lucia, one of the seers, with a request and a great promise for the world: she promised to assist at the hour of death, with the graces necessary for salvation, all those who practice the Five First Saturdays devotion with the intention of making reparation to her Immaculate Heart.
Do you have trouble concentrating and persevering through the Five First Saturdays? Here is a wonderful monthly guide to accompany and help you. The booklet begins with background information, the "reasons why" Our Lady requested this devotion, and clear instructions for how to carry it out; then, for each month of the year, there is a chapter including:
• a reference list of the 4 practices to be completed for the First Saturday
• a glorious full color image of one of the rosary mysteries
• the relevant Gospel passage for that mystery
• a guided meditation for the 15 minutes of keeping Our Lady company
• stories about the apparitions and the three children
• a suggested practice for the month.
Will certainly help those who use it grow closer to Our Lady, console her in her sorrows, and fulfill her requests. Printed with ecclesiastical approval. 60 pp. Softcover.