The Sacrament of Confirmation (Book) #B3100
By the Dominicans in Bologna, Italy, and the Institute of St. Clement I, Pope and Martyr. Updated with current translation of the Mass. With imprimatur and declaration of conformity to the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Preface by Cardinal Saraiva Martins; foreword by Archbishop John Myers of Newark. This volume, beautifully illustrated in full color, explains in question and answer format:
• the sacrament itself, its rite and meaning
• its effects in the recipient
• the virtues and gifts of the Holy Spirit
• each article of the Creed which the confirmand professes
• the role of Confirmation in the lives of the martyrs and saints, including St. Benedict, St. Dominic, St. Francis, St. Maria Goretti, Bl. Mother Teresa, St. Gianna Molla, and others.
An excellent and much-needed preparation for the sacrament! 107 pp. Softcover.